Friday, June 7, 2013

Tiny Arms Give the Biggest Hugs

My sweet, sweet boy,

You have been making me happy long before you even came out of my belly,
but the joy you have created for me the past few days has been a sweeter, more rewarding kind of bliss.  Jude Scott, you have been showing affection towards me and it is the most
precious thing in the entire world.  I don't know the words to accurately describe
the way each one of your hugs makes me feel.  The best I can do is to say that they provide me
with the deepest, purest, and most genuine kind of happiness I have ever felt.
I believe the love a parent has for his or her child is already the greatest and strongest kind of love
one can experience, and once the child begins to reciprocate those feelings
the love only magnifies.  And let me tell you Jude Scott,
my heart is bursting with love for you right now.
You are the sweetest boy.  I want to hold you just a little bit longer
and squeeze you just a little bit tighter each time you wrap your arms around my neck.
Every embrace that we share, the sound of your grunts and giggles, the feeling
of you nestling your head into my shoulder, the touch of your little fingers grabbing
my neck and hair, the tapping of your feet against my stomach,
I love it all.  Each hug holds so much love and I cherish every one of them.  They are priceless.
I love you Little J.  Thank you for being my son and for showing me your sweet side.
My arms will always be open and ready to accept a hug from you.

Blogger apparently doesn't want the world to see the adorable video of
Jude hugging on me, but luckily Facebook doesn't have a problem with it.
Please check out the blog's page to see one of these sweet hugs in action.









 photo NEWRIButton275x150_zpsf908716b.jpg

2 comments:

  1. He is absolutely beautiful!!

    Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a sweetie! Violet has been into patting your back, it is so sweet and makes me melt every time.

    Thank you for linking up to Raising Imperfection!
    Make sure to check back on Friday to see if you were featured.
    Leslie
    www.violetimperfection.com

    ReplyDelete