Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Drawer Turned Stool

Emma brought her plates out to the living room.
I asked her what she was doing, but got no reply.  She just went back to the kitchen.
I heard her digging around in her drawer some more and then silence.
Everyone knows that means you better go check on the little one
so check on her I did and this is what I found...



There is never a dull moment with this little wild thing in our lives
and I absolutely love that.  She is amazing.

4 comments:

  1. OMG Evita and her are so much alike, she's been doing the exact same thing. They would get into way too much trouble together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was just problem solving, a good skill to have! :) I think maybe you should get her a little step stool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... that is Too Cute! Happy WW :)

    ~ Jill

    http://www.frugalplus.com/2013/05/wordless-wednesday-wlinky-growing-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just adorable and what better use for a drawer:)

    ReplyDelete