Monday, September 10, 2012

Our Day at the Park

Emma and I spent quite a bit of time at the park the other day.
She loves to be outside.  She loves to swing.
She loves things that rock. She loves to crawl over things.
Basically, the park is the perfect place for her.






Now that she's older and more mobile she can enjoy more than just the swings.
She thought the rocking frog and panda were so funny.
She kept crawling back and forth between the two of them, 
rocking them, and then squealing with delight.





It took her a few minutes to decide if she was brave enough to dare the tunnel,
but as soon as she got in she loved it.
She liked drumming on the sides of it and sticking her hands through the holes.





I love taking my little Beauty Queen on special outings.
I see many more park dates in our future. 

5 comments:

  1. She's absolutely precious! Love her little head-piece (she's ROCKIN' it!)

    Happy to have found you, and to be a new Bloglovin' follower! Come visit me at www.shinethislight.com ... see if you'd like to follow along (no pressure!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetest little chunk I have ever seen!! So Cute!! What a lovely site!! Im here from the link up and Im following you with BlogLovin!! Would love it if you would follow back http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3811068/bohemian-treehouse/follow!!
    So glad I will be able to keep up with you. Thanks for the sweet pics today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Cute!
    I'm So glad I found your blog. I am mildly obsessed with Okinawa, as you may have noticed ;)
    My favorite things to do there were bike rides along the ocean and castle adventures. Also the food, oh my. It's sad that the little Japanese island of Okinawa has more dining options than we have in our area.
    I hope you are enjoying Okinawa as much as it looks like! And I look forward to catching up on your past adventures on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just had a fun day at the park too ;)

    Thanks for stopping by Naptime Review and following. Gladly returning the follow. Hosting Like Me on Facebook tonight. Love to have you link up.

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love a trip to the park, Emma had to be the most stylish baby there and looks like she is having so much fun exploring x

    ReplyDelete